Our lawyers have decades of experience advising across the full range of M&A activity. This includes: multi-jurisdictional and cross-border M&A; acting for buyers and sellers; advising on management buyouts; advising on public and private takeovers and reverse listings; and advising on M&A involving businesses operating in regulated sectors; and acting for and against state owned entities.
- Acquisition of a 10 country, 10,000 employee quantity surveying practice by a listed multi- disciplinary group, involving simultaneous signing and closing of 10 independent equity and partnership transactions
- Acquisition of an HR business in Asia-Pacific by a FTSE 100 services company
- Disposals of businesses and assets in Hong Kong and China by one of the world’s leading storage and relocations businesses
- Acquisition of companies in Hong Kong and China by the one of the world’s largest immigration consultancies
- Sale of a foreign exchange business with operations in multiple jurisdictions, including China, to a major Chinese conglomerate by a UK vendor