We believe innovation and disruption are essential to a more sustainable and inclusive future and are committed to supporting tech start-ups and established players who are invested in pushing traditional boundaries.
Our lawyers are active in the fintech community, and some of us are angel and seed investors too.
We support innovators and disruptors, including in the following areas:
- Company structure / restructuring
- Seed, VC and PE rounds
- Innovative fundraising, including ICO, STO, etc
- Commercial guidance and market bench-marking term sheets and funding proposals
- Pre and post money capital alterations
- Prepare and finalise contracts and agreements – such as investment agreements, subscription agreements, options, shareholder agreements
- M&A, commercial agreements; joint ventures and collaborations
- Commercial negotiation
- IP protection and licensing
- Employment matters; founder service agreements; consultancy arrangements; ESOPs
- Evaluating fintech regulations relative to planned activities
- Assisting license applications for regulated fund raising and market activities
- Company structure; restructuring
Tech start-ups may be interested in our Angel Attorneys program. For more information and application details, please click the Angel Attorneys link below.