Inspired by angel investing, we have created the Angel Attorneys program to help ensure the most promising and impactful tech start-ups survive. Selected start-ups who join the program will receive legal representation from GPS McQuhae LLP during the fragile early stages (typically, pre-seed through series A and/or B, and/or ICO/STO) and a bespoke fee plan that is sustainable for their business.
Get with the program and stay focused on what you do best.
Let us invest in you
The Angel Attorneys program can provide all legal support relating to structuring, protecting, financing, developing and commercializing your business.
The scope of legal representation will be tailored to individual requirements and need for support. For illustration purposes only, the scope may cover some or all of the following:
- Company structure / restructuring
- Seed, VC and PE rounds
- Innovative fundraising, including ICO, STO, etc
- Commercial guidance and market bench-marking
- Term sheets and funding proposals
- Pre and post money capital alterations
- Prepare and finalise contracts and agreements – such as investment agreements, subscription agreements, options, shareholder agreements
- M&A, commercial agreements; joint ventures and collaborations
- Commercial negotiation
- IP protection and licensing
- Employment matters; founder service agreements; consultancy arrangements; ESOPs
- Evaluating fintech regulations relative to planned activities
- Assisting license applications for regulated fund raising and market activities
- Company structure; restructuring
Every Angel Attorneys program will include a bespoke fee plan that is sustainable for the underlying business. Please apply to join the program to discuss the right plan for your business.
Please contact us at email@example.com to apply to join the Angel Attorneys program, or to discuss how we can invest in you.