We support innovation that improves efficiency and reduces costs and that promotes financial inclusion and the democratisation of investing.
We know the current regulatory uncertainty around crypto assets and innovative methods of fund raising (such as ICO, STO, crowd funding) presents challenges and road-blocks to those who strive to be best-in-class. We also know that as more jurisdictions move to regulate to promote DLT in their financial markets, the law will never be able to fully keep up with tech developments. We believe best-in-class fintech developers will thrive in a transparent regulated environment that protects investors, that has the flexibility to be future proof and that promotes further and continuing innovation. With so much regulatory uncertainty in this space, we are committed to supporting fintech developers deliver their business plans and whitepapers.
We believe crypto assets and innovative methods of fund raising are here to stay. We also believe today’s crypto currencies represent phase 1 in the evolution of crypto assets, and that this evolution will soon unlock the enormous potential for crypto assets including securities tokens and fractional ownership.
- Capital markets fintech company on seed and series A fundraising, including advising on proposed terms, supporting negotiations, drafting and finalising investment agreements
- Fintech developer on internal reorganisation prior to committing to VC and strategic partner investments (including equity adjustments, shareholders agreement, service contracts)
- Advising on crypto currency exchange license, application process and associated ICO
- Advising on fractional ownership and real asset-backed crypto assets
- Advising on investment exchange license application and associated STO